knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

2.01.2005

dig it

dig the flickr daily zeitgeist i have in my sidebar. i was turned on to this several months ago from a visit to action hero's site. i never did anything with my account until now though. i'm using the service as a fo album. if you click over there, you can scroll through all the pics represented.

the descriptions are a work in progress. the information i've included so far is from the top of my head and lets face it, my memory ain't what it never was. i do have some patterns and yarn ball bands ferreted away. so, over time, i hope to fill in some holes and add a little more accurate and detailed info to the descriptions.

what is too bad is that so many of the photos are of poor quality as they were taken with my cell phone before we had the digital camera. what is nice is that the zeitgeist is so tiny, it makes even those look good at blog page level glance. thanks for stopping and enjoy a perusal of my fos over at flickr!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home