knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

12.18.2005

sugar snit


my girlfriend brought over some really beautiful christmas cookies today. i won't be posting a pic as they are all but completely gone. here is my terrible confession, in order to ingest more of these delectable home-made treats personally, i told aidan that they had raisins in them... even the turtle brownies. i pay for this of course, all the sugar has me pretty irritable.

lest ye think aidan got a raw deal, here is what he and des have been up to these past couple of days. decorating and eating cupcakes.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hahaha too funny! I used to hide marshmallow treat from my kids when they were little so I didn't have to share them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home