knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

11.11.2005

west hartford area shopping boom

any store that mentions yarn and knitting kits specifically in a promotional article needs to be checked out.

my new pre-work stop for coffee, baked breakfast item, and the occasional sweep through the prepared salads bar for a healthful lunch. this store actually has a chocolate! fountain!

haven't checked out trader joe's in west hartford yet but have been waiting for one to open in my vicinity since i left the west coast,
!19 years ago!

what's in your basket?


3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked out the article and looks like a neat shop, right down the road from work. I saw the chocolate fountain at WF and it looks like heaven. Maybe snb could meet there to knit.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Amy said...

We did the TJs thing this morning. It's a great store and so much closer than trekking to Orange. My husband works in East Hartford, so it's probably just as easy for him to get over there.
I was the crazed about-to-pop pregnant gal with two monkey boys :)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

If you go to TJ, don't go on the weekend. I went a few weekends before and it was MOBBED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home