knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

11.09.2005

warm up for the cool down

It looks as though the warm temps we've had are finally going to come down a bit. so, it's time i make a real push to finish the wrap cardigan.

forearm pain is causing a bit of a slow down but we'll get there eventually. I'm trying blue blog's trick of having an alternate project going on at a different gauge. I've taken it one step further though and rather than actually knit on the alternate, i let it sit in a pile next to me while i doze off in front of evening television. guess what? my forearm is rested.

this is such a cozy item. i feel like I'm knitting myself the security blankie each of the kiddies have. only i get to wear mine on my back. clearly, it's irresistible to the tots; hands off Bea, yours is pink already!

and, look what i plan to treat myself with once it's all done. pretty closure, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home