knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

10.09.2005

first foliage tour


the forcast for these few days is so rainy, i figured we had better get the kids out in spite of today's drizzle. the venue turned out to be the renaissance faire in woodstock, connecticut. oh my. desmond thought he landed on another planet. the characters were... um... a hoot.

what could be better than sporting my clapotis about the grounds amongst a pope, vikings and turkey leg ingesting wizards? car knitting of course. in progress is cindy, with dibs on it for beatrice.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I wish I had known about the festival~my three would have loved it. Looks like they had fun despite the rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home