knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

5.19.2005

more blah blah

the last hoodie continues to sit, languishing, one hood edging and some seaming away from completion. but, i did cast on some toe-up socks in the stash opal. the impetus for the socks is that this weekend i go away for a women's weekend for three whole days on martha's vineyard sans kiddies. i'm trying to wash some of my recycled yarn to continue with te rosada. also present in the knitting bag will be miss dashwood in case i have the urge to cast on for something new.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i was informed that i would hear the results of my interview by friday. that, of course, is the day that i leave, as early in the day as carpooling allows. i hope my husband will get in touch with me if he hears any news. i have no desire to prolong the agony that is anticipation of any answer they could give me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home