knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

10.08.2004

fo' mo' f o

time away from the computer is working.

  • aline bag, finito
  • baby ugg booties, donerino
  • aidan's debbie bliss simple guernsey style sweater with added anchor, over-orama
  • kittyville hat, umm, uhh, not yet, but i promise for today so that my post isn't a lie; i just wanted four in the title to go with fo. now, i have to finish it by the end of the day, don't i? motivation, any way you can get it. that is what this is for after all, isn't it.

i have a store bought sweater that i love to wear because it is so cozy, but it is just so unflattering and ugly. i was going to hand it down, donate, deep six, however i could get rid of it. i am eyeing the cozy yarn. i want to rip it and make my own thing. am i totally nuts? label says silk, mohair, acrylic, cotton; 56%, 15%, 15%, 14%, respectively. i said it was cozy didn't i. stay tuned for this little adventure.

a howdy to all my fellow bitchin' stitchers, hartford out there. it was fun wednesday. did i count 11 ladies? wow, what a fun group too. see you all next week.

thanks for the anonymous comment sp3, i am actually trying to do my best not to ignore my ufos, but it is sweet of you to let me off the hook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home