knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

9.23.2004

virtual bedroom tour

bureau; bag of yarn for donation, bag of yarn for return to store of purchase. bedside table, knitting books from the library. bedside basket; two unfinished hats, toddler sweater mid sleeve-seam with needles and pins poking out of it. under-bassinet basket, borrowed knitting book and sock pattern (i promise to bring them back soon rebecca), knitting mags, half eaten chocolate bar. under the bed; barely begun fiesta tea set, yarn stash, chocolate wrappers, empty selzer cans, dust elephants, more library books. computer desk; aline bag awaiting handle. not to mention the baby booties and yarn oozing out my bag in the coat room and the baby sweater in need of sleeve seam 'racomodage' in the car.

need i mention that there are other rooms in my house that have similar pockets of mayhem?my peaceful hobby is cluttering up my space and it's bumming me out.

resolution as recommended by jodi, have a finishing week. this week, until next snb, is finishing week. less internet, more knitting.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good luck with finishing week! I am sure you can do it. I need finishing month. Or season.

The sock pattern is yours to keep and you can borrow the book as long as you want (well maybe not beyond 6 months because books loaned out for longer than that have a way of forgetting who they belong to. ;))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home