knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

1.17.2006

not a good sign

i find myself on the lookout for patterns to use my reclaimed berocco softy, just in case i end up ripping out the whole shawl wrap cardigan project. that is a last resort of course. i am still going ahead with at least one sleeve, to see how it all comes together. also, i'll rip the bottom and fiddle with that to see what i can't come up with... before i rip out the whole thing.

replacement project contenders. ripped off from bonne marie: another shawl collar dealie, i think the cuddliness of the yarn is suited to a shawl or otherwise doubled collar. or, this is definitely a departure for me, cat bordhi's rimrock cape (pg. 5 and 22).

3 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at creative fibers and they have the sweater/shawl that you are working on done up in the purple berroco softie. It looks great.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger thinggtwoo said...

Hi, it's Cori! When I found that the snbhartford group was deleted, I created a new one. It's "SnBHartfordCT" and since I don't have your email address, this will have to be your invite - please go over and join up!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger thinggtwoo said...

Sorry, the address is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SnBHartfordCT

See you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home