knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

6.15.2005

those bitches

the stitchin' kind that is.
since her comment is of the 'no reply' variety, i'll post my response here:

ooh, thanks for the tip cori,
i'll have to check it out.
wouldn't you know that you filled me in on this before i returned the box?
what to do what to do.
part of the truth is that te rosada is lovely knitting, but i feel daunted by the size of the pieces. and this yarn would be for a second full sized sweater; two adult sweaters going on at once? ack!
i saw the cardigan the yarn is for in the mag (ik) again, and it does speak to me...
i know you'll take this the right way.... YoU and your BIG MOUTH!

Claire wrote:

That wrap/shawl is lovely, I can't wait to see it in progess! I couldn't help but notice that some of the things in that box (from the previous entry) were some cottons....I wanted to let you know that Creative Fibers, the new LYS, carries that brand - I've looked at it there....hope that helps. See you Wednesday?


and i know that posting email exchanges is probably numero uno on the list of blog cheese but it affords me the opportunity to show the cardigan project in question:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger thinggtwoo said...

ROFLMAO!!!! I had a "no Reply" on my comment?? I didn't even know that was an Option - I'm sorry!! And yes, I am taking it "the right way", LOL - glad the info made you happy rather than frustrated, too!! Now, let's see what I can do here....

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh, you must make that cardi, it's LOVELY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home