knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

5.01.2006

stitch 'n b****, kid's edition

felt with needles

carted the kid's out to holcomb farm to see the sheep shorn on sunday. there we met fellow snbers denise and cori. cori had her daughter b with her and so our respective broods mingled at last.

remember parroting "we haven't had a spring this year", to your new england acquaintances for the past several in a row? not the case this year. this spring has been the perfect balance of airy blossoms, mild breezes and quenching drizzle... nice.

thanks for posting the pics cori. as you can see, i wasted no time in swiping one.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I thought of you when I slipped a book fair preview invite into your mailbox at Wesley this am :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Amy said...

And, I heard you read at the fair on Saturday!!!!! Ay. I was there from 9-3:30 with the exception of an hour for T-ball pics for my son. I hear that's when you read to the kids.
It was a great book fair. Jennifer really outdid herself this spring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home